You are here: ET Home» 404 page
You can search EconomicTimes.com for similar content, browse our most read articles, or go to our Home Page
Last updated on 2 Jul,2021 02:52 AM Refresh
- Behind the Stock: How ITC, the King of Nifty, turned into India’s ‘meme’ stock01 Jul, 2021 01:46 PM ISTOn Wednesday, the ongoing decline of one of the most renowned companies in India worsened, as the stock fell out of the list of top 10 most-weighted scrips on the Nifty50 index for the first time since it had entered the Club Elite in May, 2008.
- After 2,100% surge in 15 months, Adani stock heads for a crash. Analysts press exit button01 Jul, 2021 11:56 AM ISTICICI Securities has a price target of Rs 1,085 on the stock, which suggests limited upside from its current level of Rs 1,019. The stock has hit lower circuit filters back to back in the past six days.
- Interest rates of PPF, NSC and other post office schemes kept unchanged by govt30 Jun, 2021 10:23 PM ISTAs per the circular, PPF will continue to earn 7.10%, the NSC will fetch 6.8%, and Post Office Monthly Income Scheme Account will earn 6.6%.
- 5 midcap stocks to go for if you want to play on momentum: Hemang Jani30 Jun, 2021 11:33 AM IST“Given that there is momentum even in terms of earnings with the unlock playing out pretty well, the broader market theme would fit into the current scheme of things. ”
- Won’t accept EU vaccine certificates unless it considers Covishield, Covaxin for Green Passport, says India30 Jun, 2021 08:57 PM ISTIndia has conveyed to the EU member states that it will adopt a policy of reciprocity and exempt European nationals holding the ‘Green Pass’ from mandatory quarantine in the country provided its request to recognise Covishield and Covaxin vaccines is heeded to, sources said.
INFOCUS ON ET TODAY
Now, having taken leave from academe and come into the world of policy, for the first time I believe that Keynes had hit upon a fundamental truth. It is the lack of imagination and the grip of stale ideas on political leaders and career bureaucrats that have a tendency to stall good policy. I also now feel convinced that economics as a discipline is not just a stunning intellectual achievement but it is, in practice, a very useful discipline.