How to buy Binance USD
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Binance USD.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports BUSD.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Binance USD.
- Buy Binance USD.
Complete your Binance USD purchase and then find the best wallet to store BUSD.
Disclaimer: This information is not advice to buy cryptocurrency, a recommendation for Binance USD or an endorsement of any particular provider or service. Talk with a financial professional before any investment or purchase.
What is Binance USD?
Binance USD (BUSD) is the 16th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $9,644,301,389. The current price of Binance USD is $1, which is 0.118% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.04 and $0.990664 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 10, 2021 06:06 UTC.
Where to buy Binance USD
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade BUSD by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Binance USD at a glance
Information last updated June 10, 2021 06:06 UTC.
|Total BUSD supply||9,601,670,161|
|All time high||US$1.15|
|Network||Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain|
Binance USD price performance over time
Historical prices compared with the price of US$1.
How to sell Binance USD
You can cash out your BUSD with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BUSD on.
If you store your Binance USD in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of BUSD you’d like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Binance USD.
What to consider when buying cryptocurrency
Buying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don’t FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin’s price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you’re an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin’s founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can’t find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Binance USD, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of BUSD is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators’ websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Binance USD or any other cryptocurrency discussed.