Big Law attorneys going in-house can often expect a pay cut. However, those making a move into the cryptocurrency industry, and who are willing to take a risk, can be rewarded with equity for a potentially large payout later on.
Crypto companies, like many other startup businesses, are increasingly offering equity to in-house counsel rather than cash bonuses. That attracts a certain kind of attorney who is willing to have more skin in the game, said legal industry observers.
Want to continue reading?
Become an ALM Digital Reader for Free!
Benefits of a Digital Membership
- Free access to 1 article* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
Already have an account? Sign In Now
*May exclude premium content